Blog #10: Thursday, May 18th

 Today marked the last step of the information-gathering and writing phases. I am very glad I have these phases over with, as it marks a critical point in my project. I had expected to be done with these phases at the end of last week, but it took all the way until today to get it done. This really shows how unpredictable this project has been for me, constantly making me change my approach in order to have it be the best it can be in its finished state. I also planned out a meeting for tomorrow with the professional designer to put the final information into an online design. Tomorrow, I plan to have the online design finished, so I can start printing on Saturday. I feel like I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel, by that, I mean seeing the project finished, without any more interruptions changing the course. Total Hours: 42 hours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog #1 Monday, May 8th

Blog #2: Tuesday, May 9th

Blog #14: Tuesday May 23rd