Blog #6: Saturday, May 13th

 Today, I was able to get a really good plan as of how my next week would turn out. Although I thought I had a plan for my project already set in stone, I now can clearly see what I will need to do for each day this week. The first three days, I will work on designing drafts of what the pamphlet would look like. This will be very hard and require many different attempts to get right, but once finished, it should be easy sailing. I hope to get this done by the end of Wednesday, but some additional time may be needed to finish this. Today, I was able to add more information to the “for parents” section, and further content the professional designer to prepare for next week. For Monday, I hope that I will be able to come up with at least one draft of the pamphlet just to see how one might look and see what I want to change. Total Hours: 25

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog #1 Monday, May 8th

Blog #2: Tuesday, May 9th

Blog #14: Tuesday May 23rd