Blog #9: Wednesday, May 17th

 Today, I realized that I had to redo a lot of my work, this realization was incredibly aggravating, as I felt like I the work I had done before would all be for nothing. My mom read over the writing I had been doing and noticed a major flaw in it. She saw that my writing was written very punctually, almost like an essay, which does not work at all for this project. She helped me rewrite a lot of the work I did because I did not know how to write it in a way where it would be fitting for the project. Luckily, she had worked in communications at various companies in the past and was a master at doing this. Also, she helped change my old writing into the newly edited version, which was a lot better than having to completely redo everything. I was also able to expand the writing even further in the sections that needed them more. I worked solely on the writing today, and am very pleased with the work I got done, as I felt I was going to be in a world of catchup. Tomorrow, I plan to completely finish the writing section. Total hours: 39 hours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog #1 Monday, May 8th

Blog #2: Tuesday, May 9th

Blog #14: Tuesday May 23rd