Blog #14: Tuesday May 23rd

 Today marked the final moments of the project. I took the printed versions of the pamphlet to the art room and cut out multiple versions until I had three that I really liked. It took a lot of attempts to cut and fold the pamphlet out until I got the hang of it, and cut three very nice versions out all in a row. I was super pleased to see how it looked when properly cut out, folded, and on nicer paper than just sheet paper. I spent a lot of hours into this project and I am very proud with how it turned out. I learned a lot about working with other people and getting a professional project done. If I could do this project again, I wouldn't do a lot differently, as I believe my process was very thorough and good, but I would change a few things. First of all, I would have been more aggressive about getting information, as I found that I had a lot of holes that I had to fill in the later days of the project. Also, I would have reached out for more professional help earlier, as I tried to do a lot of the work on my own in the beginning. I am very pleased with my work and the finished product. Total Hours: 56 hours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog #1 Monday, May 8th

Blog #2: Tuesday, May 9th