Blog #3: Wednesday, May 10th

 Today was an extremely productive day. I worked from 11:15 until 1:45 profusely on organizing the data I had received from the survey and a few interviews. I was very proud of myself after this because I had accomplished a lot of work in the 2 and a half hours I worked. Today, I wanted to start the writing phase of my project, which I did do and even exceeded how much I thought I would get done. After a short break, I was feeling even more productive and was even able to conduct more interviews to gather more data and important quotes that I was also able to implement into my writing section. Tonight, I plan to work for another 30 minutes to an hour, contacting my mom's friend who is a web designer and can help me create good designs for the pamphlet/booklet I will be creating because I was so productive earlier and am still feeling ready to work, I will most likely conduct more interviews in my dorm to gather even more information. My goals for tomorrow are to conclude the information-gathering section and continue with the writing and organizing phase. If I get enough done, I may even start to templates of what I might use in my finished product with my mom's friend. Total: 14 Hours

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog #1 Monday, May 8th

Blog #2: Tuesday, May 9th

Blog #14: Tuesday May 23rd