Blog #2: Tuesday, May 9th

 Today was a much more relaxing day than yesterday. I started my work day at 11 am, which was the same as the day before. I checked the results from the survey I sent out and was disappointed to find out that only 33 people had responded. I will most likely send a follow-up email tonight telling students their last chance to fill out the form will be tonight. I spent a lot of time today coming up with questions and creating and finishing a solid interview plan to get students' opinions. I also spent some time reviewing the data that had come through from the survey. From that information, I was able to get a good basis of what I would like to write. I wanted today to be one of the last steps of the information-gathering phase, so I can start getting more writing done that might be used in the actual blog. Tomorrow, I will spend time interviewing these students and reviewing the data from the survey and interview so I can start the writing section of my project. I will also have to find a winner to give out the Jake's reward tomorrow for the survey. Total: 9 Hours.

Comments

  1. Oliver, great work here! Please put the totals for your project not just for the day but for the whole of the project as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog #1 Monday, May 8th

Blog #14: Tuesday May 23rd