Blog #1 Monday, May 8th

Today I was exhausted, so I took the liberty of sleeping in until 10:30. After a quick shower, I headed over to the library at 11 to do some initial planning work. I was able to come up with a good day-by-day plan to get this project done and also started creating a survey for underclassmen to fill out with a ten-dollar Jakes reward. I asked them specific questions about student life, sports, dorming, and academics. I worked from 11 am to 12 in the library and then got some lunch and sat in the sun until 1 pm. After that break, I went back to my room to get some more work done on creating the survey and prepared questions for an interview with a senior friend in the dorm. I worked from 1 pm to 4 pm in my room, and I then left after to go to the gym for Weightroom. After I complete this blog, I plan to send out the survey for underclassmen and do another hour of work from 8 to 9 pm. This work will most likely entail checking to see if the survey was sent out and working properly and creating another survey that will be sent out to upperclassmen by tomorrow morning or afternoon. Total hours: 4 before this blog, 5 after.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog #2: Tuesday, May 9th

Blog #14: Tuesday May 23rd