Blog #11: Friday, May 19th

 Today I had to create a new design for the project. Instead of the one 5-inch by 5-inch square that unfolds, I have switched to an 11-inch by 16-inch pamphlet that unfolds into 2 pages at first, and then 4 pages after the second unfolding. This was because there was too much information to fit in the small squares. Because of this change, I had to consolidate the day-student and international-student sections onto one page, to fill all of the pages without one being left over. There was a problem with this, however, with both of the sections combined, they were slightly too big for the page, which I will be figuring out tomorrow with the professional web designer. By tomorrow, I will have a finished draft of the online design. After creating the online design, I will have to print it out and cut it properly, which I will be trying on multiple different types of papers. Total Hours: 46 hours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog #1 Monday, May 8th

Blog #2: Tuesday, May 9th

Blog #14: Tuesday May 23rd