Blog #12: Saturday, May 20th

Today was highly important for the finished product of the project. I finished the digital version of the project, which was a major relief for me. Although I didn't directly follow the plan that I made, I was still able to finish a major point of the project on the day that I planned to. This helped me realize that even for a project where a plan may not direct the exact course, it is still important to make a plan accordingly. Although I had all the content, writing, and photos, it took a lot of changing certain things until I found the perfect version that I want to print out and show on Wednesday. I am very proud of what my work has shown so far. Throughout the last few days, I will be working on printing the project on various papers until I find the one I like the most. The printing will be an aggravating process as it takes a unique way of cutting the paper to make it right, which may take multiple tries until I get it perfect. Total Hours: 50 hours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog #1 Monday, May 8th

Blog #2: Tuesday, May 9th

Blog #14: Tuesday May 23rd