Blog #13: Monday, May 22nd

 Today I had multiple stressful moments as I thought I was wrapping my project up. First, I looked at the finished pdf, only to see that there were multiple writing mistakes, which made me very worried. Luckily, I was able to make these changes very quickly and could move on from that. Afterward, I went to admissions to start the printing process, which was also very hard. When we printed out the initial version, it was in shambles. Alicia, Tracy, and I tried multiple times, cutting it out in different ways, folding it uniquely, and printing it in different variations, which consistently failed, and made me worry that I had made a mistake during the designing process. I talked to the designer, and they told me that version wasn't for printing but rather for just for show, so I could see what it would look like online. After being shared the printable version things instantly looked better. Although I couldn't cut it properly due to Solucom being short of an exacto-knife, I plan to finish the project tomorrow during the second block with Jill tomorrow. After that, My project will be finished. Total Hours: 55 hours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog #1 Monday, May 8th

Blog #2: Tuesday, May 9th

Blog #14: Tuesday May 23rd