Blog #4: Thursday, May 11th

Today was rather unproductive, I worked today mostly on communicating with others. I contacted my mom's friend, the graphic designer, to come up with plans to work together in the next week or so. Yesterday, I had planned to get in touch with my mom's friend and conclude the information-gathering phase by the end of today, however, after being given some friendly advice by my mother, I have decided to extend this period and continue to gather information even as I work on the writing and designing phase. Also, I have decided to add a section to my pamphlet that won't pertain to new students, but for parents sending their children off for the first time. To gain information on this section, I will be interviewing my mom, (Who has plenty to say about it) and Petra Shaw, who should be more than helpful. I also came across the realization that I will have to add a section for international students as well, because their experience going into Proctor is far more drastic. To add this section I will need to interview international students as well. Total hours: 17

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog #1 Monday, May 8th

Blog #2: Tuesday, May 9th

Blog #14: Tuesday May 23rd