Blog #5: Friday, May 12th

 Today was exhausting. I contacted my mom's friend further to create a concrete time tomorrow and to prepare in advance for when I call her. To prepare for the meeting, I showed her some of the design components Proctor uses on their Website. For example, I showed her fonts, colors, logos, etc. Doing this should make the process easier and quicker on the phone tomorrow. I also continued to write and organize information onto a Google doc that I have writing on for the past few days. I have realized that the information-gathering and writing phases are something that will continue until the last few days of the project when I will be finalizing the finished project. Today, I was able to accomplish my goals by gaining information to put in a "for parents" section and communicating further about working with my mom's friend tomorrow. Tomorrow, I plan to start to create a place where I can place some of the writing that I have made so far, and fully visualize where I want the project to go. Tomorrow will be a lot of work. Total hours: 21

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog #1 Monday, May 8th

Blog #2: Tuesday, May 9th

Blog #14: Tuesday May 23rd