Blog #7: Monday, May 15th

Today, I covered a large number of topics and got a large amount of work done. I met with my mentor and Alicia at noon to get some help finding the correct fonts, font sizes, and Pantone colors, which are especially important to the designing phase of my project. We also talked about the printing of the project and how it would take many different prototypes before I would have a finished product. I had a realization today, that this project will not fit into a perfect plan. I had thought that I came up with a good plan for the whole project, but soon after, I realized that each day, I had to play it by year and do the work that was needed, not the work that was planned out to be done that way. I contacted the web designer further today, and I shared with her some of the resources we would need to create the first prototype, which I plan to have finished by this Wednesday. This week marks the first step of the designing phase, which will be very difficult and take a lot of patience. I will continue to gather information and write as the week goes on, but I will be primarily focused on designing these first few days just so I can have a physical piece of work that marks my progress. Total hours: 30 hours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog #1 Monday, May 8th

Blog #2: Tuesday, May 9th

Blog #14: Tuesday May 23rd