Blog #8: Tuesday, May 16th

 Today, I was able to start designing my first prototype for the design of this project. It was very hard work that required lots of thinking before each step I made. The design will be multiple 5-inch by 5-inch squares, which unfold until there are 5 to 9 squares. The first square will be the cover, with the proctor logo, the title of my project, and maybe a photo of Proctor's campus. It is very hard work that requires a lot of thinking because when each square is flipped, I have to think about the backside and what is revealed under each new square. This may sound less hard than it actually is, but it gets exceedingly hard the more squares that get revealed. Also, I did some more interviewing and information gathering to fill some of the gaps I had before. Tomorrow, I will continue to interview more people, and write this information down so I can use it in the design. Although the design work is very complicated, I am glad I got some of it down, because it finally showed some of a physical copy of the work I have been doing. Total hours: 34 Hours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog #1 Monday, May 8th

Blog #2: Tuesday, May 9th

Blog #14: Tuesday May 23rd